Onward Moorhead Design Festival
Join the City of Moorhead for Design Week, a week of community events for you to share your perspective and ideas on the future of Moorhead.
You are invited to the kick-off event on Monday July 19th from 5-7pm at the Hjemkomst Center. Tuesday will be a series of workshops and walking tours in a set of key focus areas.
Monday, July 19th, 5-7pm - Onward Moorhead Design Festival @ Hjemkomst Center
Learn about the comprehensive plan process so far, tell us what you think about the draft vision for the city, and give your best ideas on enhancing focused areas of the city. Get treats, play games, and celebrate what Moorhead has to offer. This design festival will be on Monday, July 19th from 5-7pm at the Hjemkomst Center.
Tuesday, July 20th - Moorhead Focus Area Walkshops and Workshops
We will offer opportunities to immerse yourself in six parts of the city that have opportunities for improvement, growth, or transformation.
The walkshop (walking tours) schedule is as follows:
- 9-10am Viking Ship Park Walkshop (Meet at 201 1st Ave N Moorhead)
- 10:30-11:30am Downtown Walkshop (Meet at Moorhead Center Mall, Center Ave. Entrance)
- 12-1pm Comstock Walkshop (Meet at Twenty Below Coffee, 600 8th St S)
- 12-1pm MCCARA Industrial Park Walkshop (Meet at corner of 41st St S and 30th Ave S)
- 4:30-6pm EasTen Workshop (American Legion)
- 7-8:30pm Holiday Workshop (Speak Easy Restaurant)
Check out the project website for any project updates and virtual engagement opportunities: http://www.ci.moorhead.mn.us/departments/community-development/planning-zoning/long-range-planning/onward-moorhead-comprehensive-plan